CONTACT C.A.R.E TRAINING PROGRAMME
*Attend a minimum of 64 hrs. of Foundation courses across all species - Human/Equine/Bovine. (It is highly recommended that Human training includes 16 hrs. of an animal course).
*See 10 clients with follow-up sessions recorded on client sheets (20 treatments) between each Foundation course of which must be sited by the Instructor. You will not be able to attend further Foundation courses until this has been fulfilled. I.e. a minimum of 40 clients with follow-ups is required to advance to the Practitioner Training Programme (80 treatments).
*Pass a Foundation assessment (with any Foundation Instructor) - this will include a written test on the 9-step formula, testing the rhythm with the barrel, ensuring the pressure wall is being met and a Foundation treatment on the Instructor.
If then, this is not to a satisfactory level, you will be required to do further Foundation hours and client sheets at the discretion of your assessor.
When competent at Foundation level, you can begin the Practitioner Training Programme of which there will be one intake per year.
PRACTITIONER TRAINING - One intake per year.
- 5 weekend Practitioner Courses covering the B.O.S.S Charts presented in their COMPLEMENTARY OPPOSITES.
(1) Cranial - Interconnected Relationships Shoulders/Pelvis/Hands & Feet
(2)Pericardium/Triple Warmer Stomach/Spleen
(3) Lung/Large Intestine Bladder/Kidney
(4) Heart/Small Intestine Gall Bladder/Liver
(5) Practitioner Skills
The above will take a year to complete.
ConTact C.A.R.E Skeletal Self-Defence Systems - these Courses taught over two weekends, cover how the 6 ConTact C.A.R.E Charts are used that are the Maps of the Skeletal Self-Defence Systems.
- 4 Evaluations with qualified Practitioners who are working in an established clinic.
- Evaluation with Kym.
- Evaluation with Dale
In addition, the student will have -
- 300 Client Sheets
- Completed an Anatomy & Physiology Course (by correspondence)
The Training Programme is expected to take 3 years to complete.